Tobbi 12V Licensed Lamborghini Sian Remote Control Toy Car, Battery Operated Kids Ride On Car with Parental, Pink
Get ready for a thrilling ride with the Tobbi 12V Licensed Lamborghini Sian Remote Control Toy Car, a striking pink battery-operated kids ride-on car that exudes style and performance. This remarkable Lamborghini Sian features three adjustable forward speeds and one reverse speed for a customizable driving experience, a comfortable single-seat design equipped with a 3-point safety belt for ultimate security, and brilliant front and rear lights to illuminate your child’s path. Let your little one feel the excitement of driving this iconic sports car while ensuring their safety with the included parental remote control.
- Shipping & Return
- Reviews (16)
12V 4.5A x 1
PP + Iron
12V X 2
3-8 years old
- USA Free shipping (Except Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam)
- Don't accept FPO, APO, and PO Boxes Addresses
- Logistics Provider: FedEx or UPS (3 – 7 business days)
- Tracking Number For Every Order
【Return & Exchange】
Return or exchange within 90 days from the delivered date is accepted, Requirement:
- Items received within 90 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs.
We promise to offer a 1-year product warranty upon you receive the order from us.tobbi.com.
- 💰Refund guarantee: If your item is damaged or defective within 60 days after normal use, we will be happy to replace or refund for you.
- ✉️ 24/7 customer support: We have a real-time representative team ready to help you answer any questions within 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- 🔒Safe and reliable checkout: We use the most advanced SSL security encryption technology to 100% protect your personal and financial information.
Please contact us for any issues: [email protected]
Second car ordered. Different car from another vendor was missing MAJOR STUFF… Missing windshield, missing sp...More
Second car ordered. Different car from another vendor was missing MAJOR STUFF… Missing windshield, missing spoiler, missing rear bumper stabilizing bracket. Battery and wires had to be taped into place.
In short, I had none of those problems with this car.