Tobbi Mercedes Benz GLC Licensed Kid’s Electric Toy Car Vehicle, White
- Officially licensed by Mercedes Benz GLC
- Parental remote controller with adjustable speed
- Shock-absorbing rear wheels and soft start function to keep your kid from getting startled
- Provide your kid with additional recreational resources via USB interface, TF connection, or MP3 socket.
- Shipping & Return
- Reviews (23)
This is a high-quality kids’ electric ride-on toy car vehicle, perfect for your little girls or boys. Officially licensed by Mercedes Benz GLC, it gets exquisite bodywork, abundant entertainment, and outstanding operation performance, it’s beneficial to improve children’s abilities both mentally and physically. And the configuration of the dual drive motor, speed-adjusting (only in remote control mode), and shock-absorbing rear wheels help to overcome all kinds of terrains. Our toys of children’s car series are reliable, durable, and easy to play indoors and outdoors, while this one just fits well with kids no younger than 3 years.
Luxury Children Present
This children’s electric toy car is officially licensed by Mercedes Benz GLC and includes an astoundingly colorful bodywork made of reinforced PP material. It is ideal for children aged 13 (parental mode) and 3+ years old. Gear-shift, speed-adjustment, battery indication, lighting control, and audio recreation are among the many features that will provide your child with hours of entertainment while encouraging bravery and body coordination.
The car can attain speeds of 1.55 to 2.8 MPH because it is equipped with a twin motor drive and a UL-certified battery, and the gear-shift and speed-adjusting feature allow for forward (at two different speeds), parking, and reversing as needed. The skid-resistant wheels assist in navigating diverse terrains such as gravel, grass, slopes, and so on.
Aside from having enough power and quick response, the audio system is also integrated on a panel with features such as playing, switching, pausing, adjusting volume, and displaying power remaining. You can also provide your kid with additional recreational resources via the USB interface, TF connection, or MP3 socket. The left button on the steering wheel controls the horn, while the right controls the music.
Two Modes of Control
This toy truck is capable of being driven by your kid alone. If the child is too young, parents can take charge with the 2.4G remote controller. The controller has a strong signal and a stable connection to the car, with three-speed settings (low, medium, and high) indicated by red lights. The controller requires two AAA batteries (1.5V), which are not provided.
Safe & Comfortable
In the cockpit, an ergonomic seat with a safety belt is installed to protect your kid’s safety while driving. To keep your kid from getting startled, the car will accelerate slowly at first. To promote comfort, the rear wheels are equipped with shock-absorbing suspension and springs.
41.34'' L x 26.78'' W x 19.69'' H
3-6 years old
100-240V, 50-60Hz (ETL certificated)
15V 1000MA (ETL certificated)
- USA Free shipping (Except Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam)
- Don't accept FPO, APO, and PO Boxes Addresses
- Logistics Provider: FedEx or UPS (3 – 7 business days)
- Tracking Number For Every Order
【Return & Exchange】
Return or exchange within 90 days from the delivered date is accepted, Requirement:
- Items received within 90 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs.
We promise to offer a 1-year product warranty upon you receive the order from us.tobbi.com.
- 💰Refund guarantee: If your item is damaged or defective within 60 days after normal use, we will be happy to replace or refund for you.
- ✉️ 24/7 customer support: We have a real-time representative team ready to help you answer any questions within 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- 🔒Safe and reliable checkout: We use the most advanced SSL security encryption technology to 100% protect your personal and financial information.
Please contact us for any issues: [email protected]