Tobbi Mercedes Benz Kids Ride On Toy Car, 3-In-1 Stroller Sliding Walking Car for Toddlers with Handle, Blue
SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY
Tobbi Mercedes Benz Kids Ride On Toy Car, the ultimate 3-in-1 stroller sliding walking car for toddlers! This car is officially licensed by Mercedes Benz and is designed for children aged 1 to 3 years, with a recommended height under 41.3″ and a weight limit of 55 lbs. Crafted from premium child-friendly PP material, it features a sturdy single seat and is equipped with four non-slip textured wheels. The car comes with a safety guardrail, and adjustable footrest, and features music and a car horn (requires 2 AA batteries, not included). The detachable handle allows for easy steering control. Beneath the seat, you’ll find a storage compartment. Get ready for endless fun with the Tobbi Mercedes Benz Kids Ride On Toy Car. Shop and offer your child a delightful ride that enhances their motor skills and joy!
- Product Details
- Shipping & Return
- Reviews (6)
1-3 years old
Shipping & Return
- USA Free shipping (Except Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam)
- Don't accept FPO, APO, and PO Boxes Addresses
- Logistics Provider: FedEx or UPS (3 – 7 business days)
- Tracking Number For Every Order
【Return & Exchange】
Return or exchange within 90 days from the delivered date is accepted, Requirement:
- Items received within 90 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs.
We promise to offer a 1-year product warranty upon you receive the order from us.tobbi.com.
- 💰Refund guarantee: If your item is damaged or defective within 60 days after normal use, we will be happy to replace or refund for you.
- ✉️ 24/7 customer support: We have a real-time representative team ready to help you answer any questions within 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- 🔒Safe and reliable checkout: We use the most advanced SSL security encryption technology to 100% protect your personal and financial information.
Please contact us for any issues: [email protected]