Adults appear to be the only ones who participate in motorcycle racing. However, our children now have the opportunity to experience the thrill of riding a motorcycle.
TOBBI introduces the APRILIA electric motorcycle, whose thrilling riding will appeal to young children aged 3 to 8. It can operate pretty stably and safely with two auxiliary wheels. Your tiny racer may sit in the ergonomic seat and grip the nonslip handlebars to comfortably maneuver the motorcycle as needed, moving forward or backward. It also has a bright headlight and taillight, a high/low speed shift, a USB/SD/TF slot, an MP3 player, and a horn. For added comfort on diverse terrains, the rear wheel is equipped with shock-absorbing spring suspension.
This toy motorcycle is without a doubt a fantastic gift for any child, sparking creativity and boosting curiosity.
- Aprilia licensed 12V kids ride-on motorcycle with 2 training wheels and bright head & rear lights
- Sturdy, kid-friendly plastic meets the safety standards for CPSIA, ASTM F963
- Forward and backward function with high-low speed options allows kids to drive freely
- Rear-wheel with shock-absorbing spring suspension to reduce the impact from various terrains
- USB/SD/TF slot, MP3 port, stories, music, adjustable volume, and horn sound
- Nonslip handlebars, limited speed design ( up to 3.1 Mph), and 2 training wheels
- A wide ergonomic seat for one child only
- Continuously play for about 1 hour after full charge
- A detailed installation manual included
- An overload protector for safety