This electric ride-on is a great gift for families with toddlers and preschoolers. It’s an excellent way to build coordination skills, develop self-confidence in your little one, and nurture courage.
With one wheel in front and two behind, the motorcycle can stand on its own. It’s not at risk of tipping sideways at high or low speeds. And it comes with a built-in MP3 player, speakers, and a story-playing feature.
Nothing beats combining education with entertainment. TOBBI toys are a child’s best friend.
- Best gift for kids due to the realistic motorcycle appearance
- Recommended for children from 37 to 95 months
- Easy start/stop button, anti-skid wheels for smooth driving
- Made from reinforced PP material, can hold up to 66 LBS
- 3.38-6.76 mph with forward & reverse functions
- Safety assurance, 3-wheeled design and foot pedals
- Beautiful working headlights, music&story player, horn, and realistic engine sound add to the sense of being in a real car
- Rechargeable battery, longer standby time for ultra driving fun
- Large space to sit in which offers a safe and comfortable experience
- Easy assembly with detailed instructions, easily clean with dry cloth