This is a sort of bicycle with a kart-like appearance that is officially licensed by Mercedes-Benz.
The shell is constructed of high-quality, non-toxic, and extra-durable PP plastic. The frame is made of frosted painted tubular steel, making the bike durable enough to carry a load of up to 110 pounds. This bicycle is powered by your child’s feet rather than electricity, making it simple to manage while moving forward or backward. Driving is made more enjoyable by the music and horn. Furthermore, the foam rubber wheels provide excellent grip and absorb the majority of impact. The safety belt keeps your child firmly in place in the seat.
If you’re searching for a special gift for a child, this one-of-a-kind bike is worth considering.
- Stylish bicycle kart with an officially authorized appearance
- Certificated by standards of ASTM, F963 and CPSIA
- Frosted painted steel frame for great load capacity and corrosion resistance
- PP plastic shell, sturdy, durable, healthy and fashionable
- 4 skid-proof and shock-absorbing foam rubber wheels
- Ergonomic seat with safety belt and right manual brake lever
- Built-in music and horn functions controlled by the buttons on the steering wheel
- 2 optional height of the steering wheel and 2 alternative positions of the seat during assembly
- Clear and brief instructions for easy assembly
- Assured quality and good after-sale service